MEMBERSHIP IS £10 A YEAR FOR INDIVIDUALS OR £18 FOR JOINT MEMBERSHIP
2021 – Membership for 2020 members will carry over to 2021 due to full programme cancellation in 2020 because of Covid-19. Please collect you new cards from us on the Saturday February 13th between 10 & 11 am at the Village Hall. Remember to keep to the social distancing rules to keep us safe.
Those interested in becoming new members should contact our Membership Secretary, Mrs Elizabeth Baker or message us through our Facebook page or email.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP OF THE SOCIETY
• Above all, the companionship of a group of gardening enthusiasts, amateur and professional, who are anxious to share your interest in your hobby, to help you enjoy it and to assist you in growing and showing
• Social evening
• Three shows a year
• Informal meetings held monthly, unless otherwise notified, from September to May on subjects of horticultural and associated interest
• Annual spring plant sale
• Affiliated membership of the Royal Horticultural Society which allows us to operate
• Access to the R.H.S. journals and bulletins
• A DISCOUNT will be allowed to members on most garden purchases